Custom Holiday Cards

"Happy Holidays" Eggplant card with satin knot and purple foil printing :: Lettres Stationery


It has been quite too long since my last real post, I do apologize (Kim) for my absence. My excuse, or rather my announcement, is that I am pregnant with my second child, and the first trimester has proven to be very difficult and I had to let a few non-essentials slide. But my energy is coming back and I'm feeling a bit better these days, so I've got some catching up to do!

It's the beginning of holiday season in the retail world. If you're a veteran Christmas or holiday card sender, you know that October is the best time to place your custom orders, because that's when all the deals happen. Real Card Studio is offering free return address printing (about a $250 value) or free photo mounting service through October 31... which is quickly approaching! So here are some favorite holiday cards we created last season to get you motivated!

"Cheer" diecut card in Watermelon with Olive letterpress + herringbone ribbon :: Kate's Paperie




"Peace" diecut card in purple mirri paper with silver foil printing :: Blacker & Kooby


"Shine" star diecut card in metallic silver with navy blue foil printing :: Blacker & Kooby



"Merry & Happy" letterpress printed in yellow and gold ink

"Gingersnap" letterpress printed in tangerine :: Circle the Date

"Peace Love Family Friends" French Roast card with Aqua satin knot, letterpress printing in Platinum ink :: DK Schulman


"Midori" Letterpress printed in Peacock blue and Poppy red ink :: Scribbles Paper

"Hope" Apple green card with Spring Green tag letterpress printed, red satin knot


"Merry Christmas" Letterpress printing in Apple + Poppy inks